Information for Grant Seekers
The Bayer USA Foundation proposal submission process is online. We do not accept paper submissions.
NOTE: First-time applicants must create an account using the online application system that corresponds to the Geographic Region in which your organization serves. To view saved/ submitted applications, click here.
An Eligibility Pre-Screening is required for all submissions to ensure that the program or project falls within the Foundation’s Giving Guidelines. Submissions that pass pre-screening will be reviewed, and grant seekers with proposals of interest will be contacted.
Applicants will be asked to provide the following:
- Organization Information
- History of Organization (word limit = 150)
- Organization Primary Contact Information
- Submitter Contact Information
- Fiscal Sponsor Information (if applicable)
- Program/Project Executive Summary (word limit = 750)
- Request Amount
- Total Budget for the Program/Project
- Program/Project Time frame
- IRS 501(c)(3) Letter of Determination
- W-9 Form
- Program/Project Budget
- Other Funding Sources
Applicants receive a confirmation when a proposal is submitted. If you do not hear from us following the confirmation, your proposal does not meet the strategic interests of the Foundation.
The Bayer USA Foundation application follows the Common Grant application process. Collateral materials including books, binders, videos, CDs, DVDs, programs, brochures, etc., will not be accepted unless specifically requested by the Bayer USA Foundation.