Cultivating a Robust and Diverse STEM Pipeline
Bayer, through its Making Science Make Sense® program and Bayer USA Foundation investments, works to help address the issue of underrepresentation of women and minorities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) fields.
In order to cultivate a robust and diverse STEM workforce pipeline, Bayer engages in a number of efforts, including:
- Scholarships and fellowships
- Investments in STEM education reform programs at the elementary, middle and high school levels
- Public awareness and education campaigns
- Bayer Facts of Science Education public opinion surveys focused on the topics of diversity and underrepresentation in STEM
- Employee volunteerism, serving as role models and mentors
To learn more about Making Science Make Sense®, click here. To learn more about the Bayer USA Foundation and its philanthropic efforts, please click here.