Corporate Responsibility Guides Us
- 6 million people touched through Bayer’s CSR program
- 227 organizations supported
- More than 30,000 hours of volunteering by U.S. employees
We’ve achieved this level of impact annually because Bayer is convinced we can only enjoy lasting commercial success if we balance economic growth with ecological and social responsibility. That drives our commitment to a robust corporate social responsibility program, including corporate and foundation giving, product and in-kind donations, employee volunteerism, humanitarian relief, and patient assistance.
We work to help address under-representation of women and minorities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) fields. Bayer’s divisions – Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health, Crop Science and Animal Health – all have one common thread: science. We understand the integral role science plays in everyday life, and we want to help ensure today’s students have access to quality science education to fulfill the demand for a workforce that is scientifically literate.
- $1.6 million in STEM giving
- Impacted 2 million people
- 553,000 hands-on science experiences for students
Learn more about our Bayer’s national, presidential award-winning STEM education initiative, Making Science Make Sense®.
- $4.3 million in monetary donations
- Over 300,000 units of Consumer Health and Pharmaceuticals product
Bayer helps make a positive impact through Bayer USA Foundation grant support for nonprofits and also through corporate giving in the realm of community support.