Information for Grant Seekers
An Eligibility Pre-Screening is required for all submissions to ensure that the program or project falls within the Foundation’s Focus Areas. Submissions that pass pre-screening will be reviewed, and grant seekers with proposals of interest will be contacted.
Applicants will be asked to provide the following:
- Organization Information
- History of Organization (word limit = 150)
- Organization Primary Contact Information
- Submitter Contact Information
- Fiscal Sponsor Information (if applicable)
- Program/Project Executive Summary (word limit = 750)
- Request Amount
- Total Budget for the Program/Project
- Program/Project Time frame
- IRS 501(c)(3) Letter of Determination
- W-9 Form
- Program/Project Budget
- Other Funding Sources
Applicants receive a confirmation when a proposal is submitted. If you do not hear from us following the confirmation, your proposal does not meet the strategic interests of the Foundation.
The Bayer USA Foundation application follows the Common Grant application process. Collateral materials including books, binders, videos, CDs, DVDs, programs, brochures, etc., will not be accepted unless specifically requested by the Bayer USA Foundation.